To request a FREE listing on our Free Newsletters page click here.
Help! Please click here to report problems like broken, outdated or inappropriate links.
- Pregnancy Weekly.com
- Sign up for the free Pregnancy Weekly newsletter that many parents feel should be required reading. See what they have to say about morning sickness.
- My Free
- Get all your favorite e-mail newsletters for free. From bargains to cooking to crafting to free stuff see why over 2,500,000 people get their news, entertainment & fun from MyFree.com.
- Kiki's Freebies
- Refer your friends and win at Kiki's Freebies & Sweepstakes & Great Deals! Sign up for Kiki's newsletter then refer your friends to win!
- Be Here Soon
- Free on-line newsletter geared toward expecting parents. Site also has baby shower and pregnancy gift ideas.
- Software Development
- Software developers in India providing offshore conventional software.
- Personalized Children's Books
- Innovations Newsletter published monthly. Information and reviews of web sites of interest to children and their parents.
- Free Fun Sites
- Fun sites, freebie sites, free games etc. Join the newsletter and get updates weekly.
- Meijer Baby Club
- Meijer Baby Club - join and receive monthly emails filled with exclusive coupons, automatic contest entry, helpful articles and more - for MI, IN, IL, OH, KY.
- Mr Breakfast.com
- Currently offering free silly putty to people who submit restaurant reviews or recipes. Always offering hundreds of great breakfast recipes.
- Get subscribed to CitiEX.com and have detailed newsletter with weekly special offers at CitiEX. Save your money and get relaxed, as you will find all fabulous offers after every week at your desktop.
- CraftSocial.com - Learn - Create - Share
- Free craft newsletters - updates on free projects and patterns for kids crafts - no experience necessary. Disney, beads, paper, knitting, and more.
- BabY-CooP CluB tm
- Member based online site for listing of baby to toddler re-sale and new items listed too. Parenting information in the BabY-CooP ScooP tm and extensive links to additional parenting sites.
- Home Business Newsletter
- Powerfull secrets, tips, tools, and techniques for turning small businesses into big paychecks.
- Life Support System
- Free personal growth newsletter written by Steve Goodier. Over 100,000 subscribers worldwide. Share the life, love and laughter.
- Love a bargain? Then check out ItsRainingBargains.com, the internet's meanest bargain hunting site. Here you will find links to the best bargains on the net - updated several times daily.
- The Dabbling Mum
- A wonderful free newsletter full of party ideas. Stop by and join.
- Emphasis On Moms
- Encouragement for moms via a free monthly newsletter. Emphasis focuses on helping you balance your roles in the home as parent, wife and woman.
- A Mom's Touch
- A newsletter list for 1st time moms to be as well as "experienced" mommies. This newsletter will offer info about certain pregnancy aspects, newborn baby care, and general parenting issues. You will find some easy to prepare recipes, some words of encouragement, and also member responses to any questions you might have.
- Newsguard The Intelligent Newsagent
- Newsguard searches online newssources for keywords or phrases and informs the user by email when relevant news is found. A free and useful tool.
- Food for Tots
- Everything you need to know about feeding infants and preschoolers. What to do about picky eaters, food allergies and more. Recipes and nutrition information. Free email newsletter answers your questions.
- Blue Dolphin
- Get free customized weekly newsletters with tips from leading magazines, on the topics you choose, such as health and personal finance. Save time and money, read only what you need.
- Healthy Child Online
- Free children's health info. Alternative medicine, nutrition, herbs, homeopathy, extensive vaccine info, environmental concerns.
- Midwifery Today Enews
- Free weekly email newsletter full of birth and midwifery information, for parents and midwives alike.
- Empower! - women empowering women
- Quarterly women's health newsletter edited by a certified
nurse-midwife. Contains women's (health & issues) articles of all sorts. Classified ads and other services, too.